It has been a while since I blogged – and for that, friends, I am sorry.
Besides being just plain busy, life has just given me a little more to think about than normal. But I’ve been managing to get by.
Posts to come will revolve around the following topics:
– My recipe for Salad Burritos
– Our visit to the Kansas City Art Fair
– God speaking to my heart through a particular Sunday morning service
– The audacity of people to call themselves a Christ-centered loving community and then behave in an obviously and openly rude and inconsiderate manner
– My recipe for Chili
– Our Small Group and how it blesses me
– A trip down memory lane with old pics I found (You might be in them! Your wife/husband might be in them! Stay tuned!)
All this is coming and more in no particular order. 🙂
In the meantime, enjoy this cute picture of Pumpkin: